$58 | Mud Wrap
What is a Mud wrap at ESI?
One of ESI’s newest addition to our body treatments is our full body mud wrap. This mud wrap features Earth and Sea body mud. You get the best of both worlds with the finest nutrient and plant material that both the ocean and land have to offer. Our Earth and Sea body mud is specifically formulated to tone and hydrate, and give the the minerals your skin needs to keep your skin looking healthy. Our mud wraps are applied to the body using a soft body brush and requires 15 to 30 minutes to dry, depending on the intensity of the treatment. The soothing feeling of the mud along with its aromatic blend of essential oils gives you a complete relaxation experience.
How is it used
Mud wraps are most commonly used to slim and firm the body, ease muscle and joint aches, and hydrate the skin. A thick layer of mineral clay mud is applied to the entire body, ad is said to detoxify and purge impurities through perspiration. The mineral elements and detoxifying extracts in the mud also help clean and extraction oil form pores. Mud wraps are the epitome of spa relaxation, as no part of your body goes unnoticed, and you can simply soak in all that treatment has to offer.
- Algae extract- detoxifies and conditions skin
- Dead Sea salts- These authentic salts from Israel are known for their purifying qualities
- Hydrocotyl Extract- This extract is from the plant that is also known as Gota Kola and is renowned for its healing properties
- Carrot Extract- Carrots are high in Vitamin A, which acts as an antiseptic on the skin
- Grapefruit Seed Extract- This extract contains naturally occurring salicylic acid. This acid gently removes oil from the skin and clarifies skin tone.
- Trace Minerals- Help skin’s reparative abilities.